The Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) is holding their annual Environmental Trade Fair & Conference (ETFC) on May 14-15, 2024 at the Austin Convention Center in Austin, TX! Annually TCEQ hosts over 100 vendors and educators in the market, providing professional development and training for over 30 years.
We invite you to join us at our booths, to learn about & discuss ways that Altiras can partner with you to achieve your sustainability goals. Learn about Chemical Beneficial Reuse & Recycling, Value Recovery from decommissioned above ground fuel storage tanks, and a method for converting the most challenging waste into a commercially viable product via Commercialization Research.
Altiras & Environmental Quality
Altiras Chemicals, Fuels, and Labs focus on providing sustainable methods to reduce waste through recycling and/or beneficial reuse. Below are just a few samples of our work:
Altiras Chemicals provides beneficial reuse & recovery solutions for the management of co-products, expired, or used chemicals, leveraging our expertise in RCRA regulations:
- Beneficial Reuse – a leading supplier specializing in the bulk distribution of prime and secondary chemicals, and offering a range of quality products for various industrial needs. Need specific concentrations? Altiras can help!
- Procurement of Spent / Off-Spec / Expired Product – Altiras doesn’t just sell chemicals in large amounts, we buy chemicals in bulk as well. Is your product expired, co-products, surplus, and/or mixtures? Let’s talk!
- Chemical Recyling – Altiras Chemicals offers a range of services tailored for the chemical industry, providing specialized support and solutions to meet various needs.
Altiras Fuels possesses an extensive wealth of knowledge and engineering expertise in the recovery of fuel residuals, tank bottoms, problematic & challenging, as well as stranded petroleum products:
- Fuel Recovery: Conversion of off-spec fuels and industrial by-products into valuable resources. Reclamation and repurposing of various fuels.
- Bulk Fuel Recycling: Collection and reprocessing of bulk fuels to minimize waste and maximize fuel usage efficiency
- Crude, Gasoline, & Fuel Oil Trading: Reliable and efficient platform for buying or selling petroleum products that may not meet standard specifications.
Altiras Labs preforms research & development for the purpose of recovering value from chemical co-products, by-products, and various petroleum fuel products. Our services include:
What to Expect:
- Product and Service Insights: Altiras’ experts will provide valuable insights into our diverse range of products and services. Whether you’re curious about specific chemicals or exploring sustainable fuel solutions, we’ve got you covered.
- Order Placement and Discussions: Our team will be ready to accept orders and schedule discussions about existing orders. This ensures that you can efficiently manage your requirements and explore opportunities for collaboration.
- Project Review: Altiras is eager to discuss potential projects. If you have any upcoming ventures or ideas, our experts are here to evaluate and offer tailored solutions to meet your objectives.
- Meeting Options: Choose between a designated meeting area for a formal discussion or opt for a more informal setting to engage with our team. We’re flexible and committed to making your interaction with Altiras as productive as possible.
Let’s Schedule A Meet
To make the most of your conference experience, schedule an appointment with our experts. Simply fill out the form to secure a time for a discussion with our team.